viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

AT LAST! I'VE PAST MY DRIVING TEST






A month ago I passed the theory and practical exam driving test. When I was younger I thought that it wuold be imposible because I'm afraid of motorbikes and I thought that it would be the same.

First in January I passed the theory exam in 1st time and I was afraid because if you fail the first time you have to pay more.
Then I went to Girona to do the practical exam and I was very lucky because for me the most difficult was the parking. However a very good women examined and me I passed the exam.

The advantatges are that now I don't depend on my mother and I have more freedom and I like this a lot.
But also there are some inconveniences, for example, nowadays diesel oil and petrol is very expansive and this is a problem because you have a lot of expenses. At this moment I don't have a car and I suppose that I will have a car when I'm older. Although I use my mother's car and I share with my sister and at the moment we don't have any problems and I hope that we won't :P

2 comentarios:

  1. Ariadna Congratulations! I knew that passing :) Now you can wear it in car with Manel ;)

    I'm very glad. I love your blog.

    Júlia :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ariadna I'm very happy for you, you know! I'm sure that noe you become more independent.

    I like all you writings!!! xxx

    ResponderEliminar