jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

My favourite city







New York is the city of my dreams, I would like to travel to this city so much. Since I was small I have wanted to go there.

New York is the most populated city in the United States. The city is divided in five big territories: Bronx, Brooklin, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island. New York has many neighborhoods and buildings recognized around the world. For example, "The Statue of liberty", located on the island of Ellis, this statue is one of the monuments most famous of New York. The statue of liberty became a symbol of this city and represents freedom.

The city has the tallest buildings in the world, one of the most important is Empire State and the twin towers. Which were sabotaged on 11th September of 2001. I would like to go to the Empire State because I saw a televison serial called Gossip Girl and always get this big building.
New York also has some very nice parks, the most famous is Central Park, this is situated in Manhattan. This park is the most visited of United States.

I wish that I could go to New York once in my life and I will go to all of these places.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario