jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Jealously



To begin, I want to say that jealousy are very bad. My main fault is that i'm a bit jealous, but I am just jealous with my boyfriend but not mith my friends or family.

I think that everybody often in his life has felt jealous because this is natural but the problem starts when this affects your relationship because it causes sadness, anger, fights... I believe that the jealously affects specially in the personal who is like this because this type of person normally has bad things like they think that their parter is deceiving then and then this person begins to be distrustful.

My mother always tell me that if I'm very jealou this will cause me many problems. For this reason I have tried to change because I don't like to be jealous, although this often cannot be avoided.

In the future I hope that I don't be jealous and that this won't affect me in my relationships I believe that after sometime you learn from your mistakes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario